Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thank you Kalamazoo Small Business Design Solutions

I wasn't happy with the image I was portraying with my marketing materials. I help clients all the time "brand" their business and help them determine what is a good fit. Well, I knew that my logo wasn't a good fit. So I contacted Small Business Design Solutions of Kalamazoo and had an initial meeting with her telling her what I was looking for. After listening to my needs, she came up with a great logo for my new image.

It's amazing how excited a business owner can get by just re-inventing a small aspect of their business. But remember, your image is EVERYTHING.

1 comment:

sigsoog said...

If you are a small business owner and you badly want increase your sales then the first thing that you should work on is how you can spread the word about your business' existence.

Small business coaching